Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is your cancellation policy?
Q. Do you take insurance?
Unfortunately we no longer take insurance due to continual changes in the insurance industry. However, we can accept HSA payments.
Q. Do you take credit cards?
Yes, we take American Express, Discover, Visa and MasterCard including debit Visa, cash, and pre-paid gift certificates.
Q. Why acupuncture?
With acupuncture, the mind and body are treated simultaneously, and at Tigerlily Acupuncture, we offer this beneficial, compassionate healthcare in a relaxing and rejuvenating environment.
Q. What is treatment like?
In concluding the initial health interview, we then ask you to lie down on the massage table. We take your pulse and look at your tongue which helps us formulate the appropriate diagnosis for you. Next, the soothing music begins; now you are ready for acupuncture. Most of the acupuncture points we will initially use are located below the elbow and knee and extend to the hand and foot. We place the thin, painless needles in specific points that we determine are necessary to achieve your stated health concern and goals.
This first appointment is typically 30 minutes longer than follow up appointments, giving us more time to accurately discover your individual health picture and effectively design and implement a treatment strategy for you.
The total time for your first appointment is 60-90 minutes. Follow up appointments average 60 minutes.
Q. Do needles hurt?
Q. What can acupuncture treat?
- Chronic pain sufferers
- Menstrual disorders
- Low back pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sleep Disturbances
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Morning Sickness
- Nicotine Addictions
- Drug and Alcohol Addictions
- Chronic Fatigue
- Common Cold
- Dental Pain
- Digestive Disorders
- Emotional Problems
- Seasonal Affective Disorder(SAD)
Q. How much does treatment cost?
- First time consult with Treatment at TigerLily are $150
- Followup Treatments at TigerLily are $100
- The Herbal and Nutrition protocols we recommend typically range from $40 to $120
- Herbal Consultations that exclude Acupuncture are $110
- Nutritional Consultations that exclude Acupuncture are $75
- ART ( Autonomic Response Testing) initial visits are $110
- ART ( Autonomic Response Testing) followup visits are $75
- Cancellation/ Missed appointment fee range: $75-$150 (Cost of appointment)
- All Prices are based on payments made at the time of service
Q. How many treatments will I need?
How Can We Help You?
Have questions? We'd love to help
Send Us a Message
TigerLily Wellness & Acupuncture
2111 Dickson Dr #26
Austin, TX 78704